The MTI BR 152 is an exceptionally compact loudspeaker system characterised by its remarkable vocal clarity, designed for professional applications, where high output and linear frequency response is required.
The unique, heavily braced enclosure, is extremely efficient and combines superior dynamic performance with an innovative cabinet configuration, which enabling the BR 152 to be used in numerous applications.
Due to its quasi trapezoid shape, the BR 152 can be utilised as an extremely high power wedge monitor. The six flying points (optional)and the loudspeaker stand adaptor enables the BR 152 to be hung or arranged in any position, increasing the tremendous versatility of this unit.
- Proprietary 15" low frequency driver. Cooling rings permit high sound pressure levels with extremely low distortion.
- Proprietary 2" compression driver with extremely low distortion.
- 90° x 40° high frequency horn gives wide, even dispersion minimising feedback. Single passive/active mode switch.
- Unique, heavily braced, quasi trapezoid cabinet, allow s for both left and right hand stage positioning.
- Six flying points (optional) Recessed speaker stand socket.
- High power stage monitor
- Theatre public address systems
- Live club sound amplification
- Music playback systems for discotheques
The BR 152 can be combined with sub-bass units available from the MTI audio range.
The BR 152 is designed to be used in conjunction with the MTI MPA 82000
amplifier which maximises bandwidth and protects drivers from damage in all modes of operation.
Type: Two way passive/active high power multipurpose monitor
Bandwidth: 45-20 kHz +/-3 dB via MPA 82000
Drivers: 15" LF cone transducer 2" exit compression driver
Rated power: (LF) 300 watts RMS 1100 Watts programme (HF) 65 watts RMS 300 watts programme
Recom. amplifier:MPA 82000
Sensitivity: 99 dB (note 1)
SPL: 124 dB continuous, 138 dB peak (note 2)
Impedance: (LF) 8 Ohms nominal (HF) 8 Ohms nominal
Dispersion -6 dB points: 90 horizontal 40 vertical
Crossover: Active: 800 Hz Passive: 800 Hz
Enclosure: 75 litre ported heavily braced, birch plywood, quasi trapezoid
Finish: Textured black paint
Protection grill: Foam backed 2 mm perforated steel, black painted with 49% free air flow
Connectors: 4 x Speakon
Fittings: Tripod socket 6 pcs. aeroquip flying points (optional)
Dimensions: (W)700 mm x (H)490 mm x (D)390 mm
Weight: 38,5 kg
Note 1: Measured in half-space conditions at 1 metre with 2.83V input, using band limited pink noise.
Note 2: Measured at 1 metre using band limited pink noise.
|MTI Norge AS||Telefon: +47 firstname.lastname@example.org|